=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Territory Manager.
Territory Manager Job Vacancy for BA-Nigeria Admin & Finance Officer… Territory Manager is recruiting for BA-Nigeria Admin & Finance Officer. The ideal candidate should possess Graduate with minimum 2 years commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Reporting Location/City: Abuja Depot /Idu
Type of Job: Employee
Reports to: Area Manager – Retail
- GNPLC is a major market for Diageo: GN operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
- The Diageo Sales vision is to become the best performing most trusted and respected Consumer Packaged Goods in the world and Sales team in every market we operate. Our goal is to be ‘winning at the moment of choice’, winning big and beating the competition. This along with putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners
- A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & efficient field sales force developed to demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building.
Purpose of the Role
- To support GNPLC’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory with a focus on developing the capability of his/her team through coaching and accompaniment of team members.
- Responsible for delivery of full territory depletions and total outlet activation standards & program executions within the retail sales territory
- Individual territory – geographically based.
- Manages a team of Sales Executives (SEs), Retail Sales Executives and Van Sales Reps (VSRs) across a territory.
- Ensure full delivery of the territory business objectives – including depletion volumes through sell-out from distributor to retail channel, market share, distribution scores, etc.
- Lead effective morning meetings that increase performance on all called out KPI’s
- Ensures achievement of the outlet execution standards and effective management of promotional activity in assigned outlets within territory to drive incremental depletion
- Ensures capability development of his/her team members through a 4 day coaching and accompaniment.
- Keeps and updates a database of outlets within the territory, while ensuring at a minimum, once a quarter reviews of SE, RSE & VSR routes, inclusion of new outlets.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate with minimum 2 years commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management.
- Direct experience of Diageo Way of selling capabilities with a focus on the Execution standards, Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- High level awareness of the application of Health & Safety Standards
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Good inter personal skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Healthy and physically fit.
- Experienced driver with valid license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.