Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply as a Graduate Online.
Guinness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivaled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
We were built by people of extraordinary character like Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker, and Charles Tanqueray. You will stand on the shoulders of these giants and like them, you’ll have a chance to leave a legacy.
We want you to jump straight into your new role and from day one you’ll have real responsibilities and an immediate opportunity to be part of our business success. You’ll demonstrate an aspiration to progress as well as a willingness to challenge the status quo in pursuit of performance. Best of all, we will give you the freedom to showcase your ideas and initiatives and the room to grow.
Job Title: Customs and Excise Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
- Provide proactive, high quality specialist global trade & excise governance support to the Regional Head of Global Trade to ensure the effective management of Diageo’s global trade affairs within the (X) Region. Apply and execute Global CoE strategies and policies to manage and mitigate key risks.
- Implement global Center of Excellence (CoE) strategies, policies, guidelines and standards for customs & excise management in Region
- Provide specialist regional support to the Head of Regional CoE Compliance for all customs and excise issues
- Participate in global trade projects to deliver shareholder value/manage potential exposures
- Proactively support the delivery of the Global Trade CoE objectives aiming to standardize and simplify processes and procedures
- Keep up to date with customs and excise regulatory changes and best practice; identify risks and opportunities and recommend actions
- Ensure timely resolution of queries from tax authorities, markets or DEO
- Ensure there are the correct licences, approvals in place for any operational changes
Qualifications / Experience
- Good experience and working knowledge of customs and excise processes and procedures in a global multinational
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and audits from customs and excise authorities
- Experience in providing domestic and cross border technical advice
- Effective project management and implementation skills
- Good team working and communication skills across diverse cultures
Higher grade differentiated by:
- Area and level of specialist expertise
- Scale of risk managed
No of Years’ experience / No of years Post qualification experience :
- At least 3 – 5 years customs and/ or excise experience with a multinational or customs & excise authority
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2018 Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment, 2018/2019 Guinness Nigeria Plc Vacancies, Guinness Nigeria, Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Application Guide, Guinness Nigeria Plc Jobs, Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018, www.guinness-nigeria.com