Hansa Business Consulting Limited Job Recruitment Portal – hansanigeria.com.
Hansa Business Consulting Limited Job Recruitment… This page contains detail information about Hansa Business Consulting Limited recruitment for graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application.
Hansa Business Consulting Limited Job Recruitment Portal
Hansa Business Consulting Limited was established in 2010 with the objective of providing Corporate Support Services. This includes Staff Selection, Staff Engagement, Staff Outsourcing, Background Check, Payroll Advisory, Learning and Development, Payment Channels Management, and other Management Consultancy Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Accountant
- This person is responsible for maintaining the day to day accounting function, bank reconciliation, preparation of financial report both for management and for external audit purpose.
- The role requires at least 3 years accounting experience in a manufacturing, audit, or retail management organisation.
- He or she must possess a minimum of B.Sc/HND and ACA is a must.
2. Job Title: Store Manager – FMCG
- This person is responsible for running 1 retail shop along with one more person
- The role someone who is prone to be customer friendly.
- Minimum education requirement is OND.
- Candidate must be young, energetic and honest, that is the key
3. Job Title: FMCG – Sales Support Officer
Slot: 10 Openings
- This person is responsible for selling FMCG products we have at 20 Network Stores. Network stores are existing Mom/Pop type retail stores. These store are part of our network as they purchase from our central warehouse and get direct delivery to their stores
- The person in this role is responsible – collecting orders and ensuring timely delivery through coordination with logistics departments.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must be young, energetic individuals who want to grow in life (this is the key)
4. Job Title: FMCG Retail Agency Manager
Slot: 3 Openings
- This person will be responsible for running 7 company operated stores.
- He will have a team of Account Managers, Merchandisers, Area Marketer, Property Manager reporting to him.
5. Job Title: Insurance Broking Manager
- The person is responsible for day to day running of the operations of an insurance broking office and report to the managing director.
- The role requires at least three (3) years insurance broking or underwriting experience, energetic and purpose driven personality.
- He or She must possess a minimum of B.Sc/HND Second Class Upper/Upper Credit with progress in ACII or AIIN.
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their written Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.