=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Hazon Holdings Recruitment Portal 2019 | hazonholdings.com – See Application Guide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Are you a social,creative,party freak and always on fleaks.Can you plan ,manage events and source for vendors that is positioned to deliver fast and honest services to corporate bodies?
- Then you are the right talent.
2. Job Title: Marketing Operation Manager
- The Manager Operations Manager must have the capability and experience to lead and own day-to-day activities in relation to project and brand activations.
- The role is mainly responsible for strategy, output quality, budget, timeline management, client management, project & brand activation activities.
Key Results Areas (Responsibilities)
- Project strategy – work with internal client in development of project strategy. Set project objectives, success measures and detailed action plans to support overall marketing strategy.
- Project execution and monitoring: manage client’s project / third parties in strategy and execution of projects & brand activation. Ensure each project details are optimized without reducing brand consistency and risking timely delivery.
- Budget: ensure efficiency or project related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation. Maximize Project ROI without jeopardizing quality of output.
- Timeline – supervise project, team members and work with creative team and relevant internal stakeholders in ensuring timely delivery of each project.
- Assess and detect early signs of agency misalignment, potential problems and take lead / action to ensure minimum deviation from initial plan.
- Ensure team members are lead effectively, accountable and as well coach team to ensure overall project objectives are achieved.
- Stakeholder Management:
- External stakeholders: create collaborative environment by building relationship, understanding and motivating external and internal parties in delivering projects – at the same time able to drive and take firm stand to external parties when necessary.
- Internal stakeholders: effectively communicate project updates (in detail when necessary) of creative development / production process and gather feedback and input from relevant stakeholders.
- Assist management in making strategic decision by providing expertise and knowledge based on data and experience.
- Ensure Internal process are strictly adhered by self and team members(ERP usage, Code of Conduct, Use of Mcps,Checklist etc)
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in event & brand activation (venue management, production and activation) production. Preferably as event & brand activation industry with experience supervising in-mall and exhibitions.
- APCON Certifications / Master’s Degree preferably
- Knowledgeable in details of project cost components (venue, production and activation) and experienced in effective negotiation with external parties.
- Experience in supervising a team, able to develop and provide clear direction to junior team members and external parties. Understanding of brand is a must, able to follow the brand guideline and ensure correct brand implementation to event materials.
- Good business sense, quick in understanding / dealing with complex business on ground situation and provide recommendations if not take decisions that are likely to lead to good outcome.
- Able to review event related creative outputs (e.g booth, merchandising design) with high attention to detail and provide clear feedback that is likely to lead to improve aesthetics quality of output without adversely impacting functionality and budget. Good visual communication fundamental and design intuition is a plus
- Multitasking, self-driven, able to juggle multiple projects and other responsibilities and at the same time able to clearly prioritize / effectively delegate tasks.
- Able to perform under pressure and ambiguity.
- Comfortable working in flexible working hour’s condition and occasional travelling.
- Market Knowledge
- Financial planning & strategy
- Customer Service
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong strategic skills with ability to translate strategy into tactics
- Strong financial analysis ability
3. Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager responsibilities for growth of the business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners to improve profitability through strategic planning that will position the brand in the market.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone or Email and face book or other means of social media.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Train and coach members of your team.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Physics and Electronics Business Administration and other related fields.
- Preferably from a Renewable Energy Industry
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- Great organizational skills
- Good networking skills
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.