Hazon Holdings Job Recruitment 2019/2020 | www.hazonholdings.com.
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Software Support Officer
Department: Information Technology
Summary of Functions
- Manage and improve applications and systems software in line with IT industry best practices to ensure high levels of availability, security and compliance
- Responsible for the maintenance of a continual software service improvement program.
- Provide effective software support and training to end users and automate business processes to make them more efficient.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and correcting software defects and errors in a timely manner, in line with specified service levels.
- Accessing software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and other resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Maintaining a software support knowledgebase.
Strategy & Planning:
- Participating in and supporting capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with end-users and department managers.
- Implementing and maintaining policies, procedures, and associated training plans for software development, performance testing, support and management.
- Managing software licensing and liaising with vendors to resolve issues
- Establishing service level agreements with end users.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and improving custom applications and websites.
- Installing, configuring and managing software applications as required on workstations, servers and other devices.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on application performance, including downtime, and recommending solutions for improvement.
- Documenting and tracking software-related service level agreements
- Recommending, scheduling, and performing software improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and/or purchases in line with IT industry best practices.
- Creating required reports in response to business user needs.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement software-related end user training programs to increase user proficiency and self-sufficiency.
- Analyzing and automating business processes with the use of software to make them more efficient.
- Monitoring and reporting on the efficiency and utilization levels of automated business processes, and implementing improvements where necessary.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of Business intelligence systems
- Monitoring and managing virtualized server environments
- Monitoring and managing databases
- Participating in Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing.
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
Qualification & Certification
- University Degree in the field of Computer Science and/or 3+ years equivalent relevant work experience.
- Related IT Certifications (e.g. MSCE, Network+, CCNA, CCNP, ITIL. etc.).
- Website Design & Web Application Development skills required.
- Experience with Business & Cloud Applications such as Trello
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Application Guide for Hazon Holdings Recruitment, Apply for Hazon Holdings Recruitment 2019, Hazon Holdings, Hazon Holdings 2019, Hazon Holdings Job, Hazon Holdings Job 2019, Hazon Holdings Job Portal, Hazon Holdings Job Portal 2019, Hazon Holdings Jobs, Hazon Holdings Recruitment, Hazon Holdings Recruitment 2019, Hazon Holdings Recruitment 2019-2020