=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment for Head, Listing Business.
PricewaterhouseCooper Job Vacancy for Head, Listing Business… PricewaterhouseCooper is recruiting for Head, Listing Business. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Law or related fields.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client serves the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Company offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant financial institution connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Listing Business – HLB 002
Reference Number: 130-PEO00854
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The Head, Listing Business Division will be responsible for all primary listing efforts of the Company, the Branch Network, and the listing of State Owned Enterprises. This role reports to the CEO and is also a part of the Executive Management Team.
- The ideal candidate will be a Capital Market industry professional with an understanding of the Primary Market, experience working with Issuing Houses and strong relationship management skills.
- Owns and drives the marketing strategy to attract new companies, Corporate bonds, and other corporate financing instruments to be listed
- Retains and maintains the relationship with existing listed companies to achieve the targeted market capitalisation
- Prepares Dual-Listing agreements with regional and international exchanges
- Builds and maintains strategic partnerships with the Federal and State Governments to attract State Owned Enterprises to be listed
- Manages overall Profit and Loss (P & L) portfolio for listing efforts across equities, corporate bonds, and related products
- Develops the required Key Performance Indicators for the Listings Business Division to ensure the delivery of first class service
- Develops and implements strategies for advocacy and engagement to drive listing efforts across International and Domestic Enterprises
- Manages annual and quarterly budgeting for the division and oversees the same for reporting departments (Primary Markets, Branch Network, State Owed Enterprises)
- Leads and manages team to achieve the listing target of the company
- Ensures that the branch network is efficiently and profitably run
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Law or related fields
- A Master’s degree or MBA is an added advantage
- Professional certification and/or active membership of the Chartered Institute of Stock Brokers ( CIS)
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years’ industry experience and at least 5 – 7 years in senior management position
- Experience working with Issuing Houses
- Experience in sourcing bonds/ companies
- Experience in investment banking is highly desirable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 26th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.