Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Category.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Head of Category … Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Head of Category. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognised and accredited University.
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Category
Job Type: Full Time
- As Key Account Manager, you will have the end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of our largest Brand accounts.
- Your role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners including sellers and brands.
- Establish strong relations with sellers and support their performance, as their main contact point.
- Be in charge of the assortment development of one category of products for Jumia.
- Identify key assortment opportunities, build sales team priority plan to assist for execution.
- Manage to maximize GMV with day-to-day collaboration with merchants/vendors and channels
- Support product and content creation process to increase assortment live.
- Plan and maintain constant stock availability.
- Ensure ambitious revenue growth.
- Coach sellers on competitive pricing.
- Suggest promotions to sellers, sell marketing services, organize these campaigns internally.
- Build weekly marketing plan, contribute determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website and through all marketing channels (Newsletters, Facebook, Display…etc).
- Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimize further marketing, pricing and product selection.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognised and accredited University
- +5 years of working experience in Health Beauty field or eCommerce company, Internet start-up, International Brand, FMCG
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.