=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment for Head, Trading Business.
PricewaterhouseCooper Job Vacancy for Head, Trading Business… PricewaterhouseCooper is recruiting for Head, Trading Business. The ideal candidate must possess minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client serves the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Company offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant financial institution connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
The company is seeking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Trading Business – HTB 001
Reference Number: 130-PEO00853
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The Head, Trading Business Division will be responsible for identifying opportunities to increase order flow across all asset classes listed and making decisions to enhance trading velocity, total value traded, as well as what tradable products to offer in the market.
- This role reports to the CEO and is also a part of the Executive Management Team. The job holder will be required to have a strong Trading/Sales trading experience and be able to interact with foreign portfolio investors, domestic retail and institutional investors.
- Monitors and responds to market and economic trends to drive trading activities
- Utilizes trading metrics and statistical data to identify areas to increase profitability and improve performance
- Develops and manages strong relationships with foreign and domestic institutional portfolio investors
- Develops new products in addition to Equities, ETFs, Bonds, REITs, etc. that already exist, formulates and implements product policies and initiatives
- Manages overall Profit and Loss (P & L) portfolio for trading efforts across product lines; Market services products (market data, XNet, hosting services, etc.), and market operations income generating activities
- Articulates and provides strategic direction for the Trading business
- Maintains client relationships and continuously enhances the client experience, building rapport with customers and growing positive working relationships
- Reviews and approves market structure, on-line trading programs, and reviews trading systems to improve the Company’s service offering
- Ensures client enquiries about their positions, statements, issues with trading and payment platforms are attended to promptly
- Determines commercial strategy for Trade lines of business; managing product life-cycles and product positioning in the marketplace
- Drives all go-to-market activities that are necessary to achieve client adoption or retention goals, including customer on-boarding, support planning, pre- and post-sales training, and marketing collateral development
- Manages overall Profit and Loss (P & L) portfolio for listing efforts for Federal Government Bonds, ETFs and Derivatives.
- Develops the required Key Performance Indicator’s for the Trading Business Division to ensure the delivery of first class service
- Develops annual and quarterly budgeting for the Business Division
- Manages the team to achieve the set goals of the trading business in line with corporate strategy
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field with 13- 15 years’ industry experience and at least 7- 10 years senior management experience.
- Professional certification and active membership of the Chartered Institute of Stock Brokers ( CIS) or similar certifications (such as FINRA Series and CISI)
- Extensive experience in Stock, Bond, or Derivatives Trading/Sales
- Experience in Investment Banking
- Experience with electronic trading systems/platforms
- Demonstrated experience in brokerage/dealer relations/ buy side relations
- Demonstrated understanding of market microstructure and drivers of order flow
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 26th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.