Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Health & Safety Manager 2019.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Health & Safety Manager… Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Health & Safety Manager. The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc./HND in Engineering or Physical Science.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Health & Safety Manager
- Drive the implementation of safety programs in line with FMN’s safety, health and environment objectives.
- Enforce safe working practices and ensure lost time incidents are kept to a minimum.
- Carry out facility audits to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow-up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Lead the accident/incident investigation and reporting.
- Advise on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and environment legislations, including evaluation options, making recommendations and generating action plans to ensure compliance
- Design relevant safety training for employees & ensure implementation
- B.Sc./HND in Engineering or Physical Science
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- NSE Member/COREN will be an advantage
- Specialist qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
- Experience of FCMG activities will be an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Be able to identify hazards and control them
- Have good leadership and people management skills
- Have good technical knowledge on basic engineering functionalities
- Have clear understanding of relevant HSE KPI’s and how to calculate them
- Demonstrate a high sense of discipline
- Have good communication and analytic skills.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.