Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Business Controller (Head of Finance).
Hobark International Limited Job Vacancy for Business Controller (Head of Finance)… Hobark International Limited is recruiting for Business Controller (Head of Finance). The ideal candidate must possess University Graduate or equivalent.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Controller (Head of Finance)
Req ID: 1376
- Form a close working relationship with the CEO/Managing Director, Finance Director and Senior Managers providing the strategic guidance required to support current activities and future growth.
- Ensure integrity of numbers and reporting at all times
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- To participate fully in the general management of the Company
- To actively support a culture that places safety and the environment as top priorities at all levels of the Company
- To provide leadership and direction to the Finance and procurement
- To advise on the introduction, updating and renewal of financial systems and oversee the implementation any duly approved investment in systems
- To actively develop the Company’s ERP systems
- Ensure that company-wide financial risks are identified and mitigation strategies developed
- Ensure optimum staffing levels and organizational structures are in place within the Finance, and procurement functions
- University Graduate or equivalent
- Internationally recognized accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA, CMA)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in increasing roles of responsibility and within large and leading organizations
- Experience of large projects and EPIC would be advantageous
- Preferably experience of working in or dealing with business in Africa or other emerging markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and ethical behaviour – sets a good example
- Proven record of leading and developing subordinates
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and delegate
- Culturally aware and adept at operating in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly IT literate with strong experience in ERP systems
- Advance MS Excel financial planning and modelling skills
- Solid team player with high energy and go get attitude to deliver results
- High degree of resilience
- Accountant, Accounting, BSc, Finance, MS Office, MS Power Point, MSc, Oil & Gas
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.