CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Hilltop International College Vacancies for Primary School Teachers in Lagos. HillTop International College is an inspected duly registered private school located on the Mainland in Lagos state. We provides a solid foundation for studies by offering government-accredited subjects and trainings as well as maintaining high academic standards and giving careful attention to the individual needs of each student.
The friendly, experienced, dedicated instructors and staff at HIC are devoted to serving the needs and helping to achieve the educational goals of parents for their children. They offer all our students a high level of personal and academic support to ensure that they have not only an academic success but also a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Job Title: PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
• Primary Class teacher (Key Stage 2 – all subjects)
• ICT Teacher/Technician (Part Time)
• Art & Design Teacher (Part Time)
• Special Education Needs Teacher (Early Years & Primary)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Produce weekly lesson plans and termly curriculum schedules.
- Identify, develop, and use educational materials and resources in creative ways that accelerate learning.
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and support colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Prepare homework for the children and mark/grade their work.
- Monitor and record children’s progress and educational attainment.
- Prepare mid-term and end of year progress reports.
- Maintain regular communication and effective partnership with parents.
- Support and contribute to the School’s extra-curricular activities and study support provision
- Work together with colleagues to achieve learning objectives of the school.
- Adhere to child protection and confidentiality policies.
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Experience in teaching English National Curriculum
- At least 3 years primary school teaching experience
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education and/ or Teacher’s Certificate or Diploma
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Strong ICT Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes to [email protected] indicating post applied for
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.