CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Civil Lead 2018.
Hobark International Limited Job Vacancy for Civil Lead… Hobark International Limited is recruiting for Civil Lead. The ideal candidate must possess minimum of 15 years relevant experience with oil industry design contractor.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Civil Lead
- Planning, scoping, site support, site development and civil infrastructure, and technical assistance for the entire project life cycle of project on Civil/Structural Engineering aspect of Capital projects so as to ensure timely delivery of Capital projects in accordance with specifications and to Quality
- Provide Civil/Structural engineering input to other disciplines to assure Civil/Structural design outputs are consistent with the output of other engineering disciplines
- Oversee and monitor Civil/Structural engineering design performed by external 3rd party Engineering contractors to ensure compliance with the specifications of the contract scope and guarantee quality deliverables.
- Participate in key SAFETY and design reviews (Design, HAZID, HAZOPs, Constructability review etc) and F.A.T (Factory Acceptance Test) so as to take ownership of Design deliverables and Equipment supplied to or procured by the Company
- Mentoring and developing Civil/StructuralEngineers and closing competency gap of Civil/Structural engineers so as to ensure skills, career and competency growth in Civil/Structural Department
- Check and confirm access for heavy loads and equipment to project sites
- Plan and schedule routine and periodic visits and maintenance to field roads and bridges to ensure that timely repairs if required
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with oil industry design contractor
- Must have worked as a Civil/structural engineer/senior Civil/structural engineer for an operator and have been involved in both onshore and offshore projects
- Must be familiar with working in a multi-discipline environment
- Civil Engineer, Design Engineer, Structural Engineer, BSc, Oil & Gas, Operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.