Home Prep School Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Home Prep School Recruitment 2019… This page contains detail information about Home Prep School recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore.
Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Independent Client Liaison Officer
- Prepare and distribute work detailed monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to clients.
- Provide required information and documents to clients.
- Prepare trip reports of client meetings to record the details for future reference.
- Submit client meeting reports to manager or supervisor.
- Provide support and assistance to other management teams.
- Audit all client liaison active accounts.
- Revise submission and accounts closure applications.
- Develop liaison with client service and collection department to provide required information and acquire necessary documents.
- Revise and distribute contractual referrals.
- Provide feedback to management on areas of improvements.
- Recommend implementation of enhanced processes.
- Plan and schedule monthly meetings with clients.
- Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems.
- Initiate measures to research and resolve client raised issues.
- Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value added services.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2019.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.