How Much Can You Make With Postmates | Ways to Getting Quick Cash.
The first thing you need to know about delivering for Postmates isn’t they aren’t your average takeout service. Postmates is on-demand delivery for anything.
If you care to know more about Postmates, then carefully read through this article, to enable you to get answers to all your questions about Postmates.
Want a beer at midnight? Postmate it! Stuck at home with the stomach flu and need Pizza and Pepsi? Postmate it!
Hosting a party tonight and realize you’re dangerously low on toilet paper? Postmate it! Signing up to be a food delivery person is a great way to earn extra cash on a flexible schedule.
In this article, I’ll take a close look at how much you can make with Postmates including how to get started, how much you can expect to make, and additional tips to maximize your earnings.
What Is Postmates?
Postmates is a food delivery and takeout service that lets customers order from nearby restaurants. If a customer places an order to be delivered, the nearest delivery person (or “Postmate”) is alerted to pick it up and complete the delivery.
There are two different apps for Postmates including the food delivery app for customers (iOS and Android) and the delivery app for freelancers (iOS and Android). Both apps are free to download and accounts are free to create.
Depending on where you live in Nigeria, Postmate delivery jobs may be available for drivers, bikers, and/or walkers.
How Much Does Postmates Pay?
A person working as a Postmate in Nigeria typically earns around 98,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 52,000 NGN (lowest) to 149,000 NGN (highest).
This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Postmates salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location. Below you will find a detailed breakdown based on many different criteria.
- Delivery Driver salaries in Nigeria range from 52,000 NGN per month (minimum salary) to 149,000 NGN per month (maximum salary).
- The median salary is 92,200 NGN per month, which means that half (50%) of people working as Delivery Driver(s) are earning less than 92,200 NGN while the other half are earning more than 92,200 NGN. The median represents the middle salary value. Generally speaking, you would want to be on the right side of the graph with the group earning more than the median salary.
- Closely related to the median are two values: the 25th and the 75th percentiles. Reading from the salary distribution diagram, 25% of Delivery Driver(s) are earning less than 64,900 NGN while 75% of them are earning more than 64,900 NGN. Also from the diagram, 75% of Delivery Driver(s) are earning less than 113,000 NGN while 25% are earning more than 113,000 NGN.
Use These Tips to Maximize Your Earnings as a Postmate in Nigeria
- Take advantage of incentives. A postmate occasionally offers additional pay in exchange for completing a certain amount of deliveries. For example, when you first signed up, you can have the opportunity to earn an additional NGN 2000 if you complete 30 deliveries before a certain time and date. A few incentives have popped offering additional cash for completing 15 deliveries by a goal date. These incentives may vary by location.
- Go to high-demand areas if you’re waiting for orders. These are areas where a lot of orders are being placed. If you’re waiting on orders, hang out near these areas to maximize your chances of getting an assignment.
- Accept multiple deliveries at once. You may have the opportunity to accept “batched” or “chained” deliveries. This is when multiple orders are available from the same or nearby restaurants that are to be dropped off in the same direction. Accepting these deliveries improves your hourly earnings since you’ll be completing more orders.
Postmates Payment Structure
- Rate per pick-up: When you successfully pick up an order from a restaurant or retailer, a flat amount is added to your base pay. This amount varies by city.
- Rate per drop-off: Similarly, when you complete your delivery at your drop-off location, a flat amount will add to your base pay. Again, this amount varies by city.
- Per-minute rate: You’ll receive a set amount of money per minute of wait time if your order is not ready when you arrive at your pick-up location.
- Per-mile rate: For each mile, you drive, bike, or walk, you’ll receive a set amount of money based on your city
Who can deliver for Postmates?
The qualifications to become a Postmate are relatively straightforward. Postmates must be at least 18 years old and be able and willing to pass a background check. You can deliver by driving a car, truck, van, bicycle, motorcycle, or scooter.
Becoming a Postmate is a good opportunity for anyone who enjoys being out and about in their city. You’ll be chatting with merchants and customers, as well as biking or driving through various neighborhoods.
If you’re someone who likes discovering new places and can get into a good rhythm with your deliveries, then this might be a great way for you to make extra money as a part-time or even full-time activity.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: can you make a living off postmates, how much can you make in a week with doordash, how much can you make in a week with postmates reddit, how much can you make with doordash, how much do postmates drivers make in los angeles, how much do you make with postmates reddit, how to make $200 a day with postmates, is postmates profitable