Howbury School Recruitment Portal 2019 | howburyschool.com.
Howbury School Recruitment Portal 2019… This page contains detail information about Howbury School recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Howbury School Recruitment Portal 2019
Howbury School is a Creche, Nursery and Primary School with campuses in Maryland, Lagos and Ota, Ogun State. The Schools are located in very serene environment. We are a family oriented school – something that will become apparent when you visit. We cater for children from ages 3 months to 11 years.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Special Needs Teacher
- Candidate should have a minimum of two years experience working in a setting with Children with Autism and/Downs syndrome.
- Candidate must be passionate, caring, willing to learn and desire a rewarding career in special education
2. Job Title: Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Delivering classes in all key stage 1 subjects to pupils ages 5-6 years.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience, diligent,stickler for excellence and fun to work with.
3. Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Account Officer will be responsible for Keeping all financial records,Payroll management, producing and managing cash flow, general bank reconciliation duties and preparation of all relevant books.
Deadline: 20th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Howbury School Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.