Human Resource Job at SAGE Nigeria – January, 2017.
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
Job Title: Temp Talent Acquisition Specialist
Acquire of top talent to join the Sage business using direct sourcing tools
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Building close relationships with the line management and ensuring a good understanding of job specifications within Sage
- Interview and screen candidates
- Shortlisted candidates and facilitate final interview process
- Reference & Background Checks
- Negotiate offers
- Day to Day recruitment administration
- Compiling and placement of job adverts
- Pro-actively sourcing of candidates via our internal database, headhunting, referrals, LinkedIn etc.
Key performance indicators:
- Delivering on high quality candidates, on time, using direct recruitment tools
- Achieving Employment Equity goals
- Achieving high satisfaction for candidate and hiring manager experience
Skills, know-how and experience:
- At least 5 years recruitment experience
- Proficient experience using LinkedIn as recruitment tool
- Experience in headhunting for scares skills
- Excellent Excel, Word skills with attention to detail.
- Experience recruiting for Technology Industry
- Experience using recruitment & applicant tracking system
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Matric with Mathematic as subject
- Recruitment Certification / Diploma
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.