Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017 | IBEDC Application Guide and Requirements
Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017 | IBEDC Application Guide and Requirements.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017 application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
- To effectively coordinate the distribution of IBEDC’s customer bills and facilitate revenue collection.
- Meter reading and management of meter reading books
- Handling of service connection like application
- Detecting illegal service connection
- Pursuing the collection of bad debts
- Disconnection/ reconnection
- Explaining estimated billings
- Explaining sensitive issues such as tariff changes
- Reporting faulty/ defective meters
- Legalizing non-registered consumers
- Disseminating load shedding schedules
- Other commercial functions
- Embarks on field trips to read customer meters for capture on approved billing/reading sheets and liaises with relevant departments to generate customer bills
- Distributes customer bills within required timeframe – ensures timely and effective distribution of customer bills
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Identifies prospective customers (unregistered customers, new businesses, etc.) and ensures they are adequately captured in the customer database
- Attends to customer queries/complaints on the field and escalates to proper channels to ensure such complaints are captured and addressed accordingly
- Assist in meeting revenue targets for Business hubs – participates in revenue collection activities according to company policies and stipulated regulations to meet set revenue targets
- Escalates revenue leakage issues to the relevant departments when identified e.g. illegal connections, tampering of meters, etc.
- Keeps abreast of market trends and supplies management with insights on customer needs, problems, interests and innovative ways for service delivery
- Get customers both old and new on metering including the CAPMI scheme.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good Bachelor/OND or equivalent in any field. Social Sciences, Arts, Administration is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a marketing role (esp. field based distribution)
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- Strong Customer Relation Management skills
- Knowledge of billing/collection practices, procedures
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications utilized by IBEDC
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, persuasion, negotiation and communications skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills with the proven ability to pay attention to detail.
- Goal Oriented.
Job Title: Performance Analyst
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns in business operational areas and provide appropriate action plans.
- Develop and implement performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
- Daily collation, analysis and circulation of Collection data
- Update of IBEDC Commercial performance database
- Assist in coordinating quarterly, monthly or weekly performance review meetings
- Liaise with field personnel and other departments for collation of routine and ad-hoc reports.
- Render technical support to branch hub managers and other commercial personnel to drive business development by communicating key insights and findings
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Preparation and in-depth analysis of weekly and monthly performance reports for IBEDC and its various regions and hubs
- Stand in for your line supervisor in meetings and other events
- Any other assignment assigned by your line supervisor and the departmental head.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field from a recognized institution
- At least 3 – 5 years post NYSC experience in Analytics or performance Metrics.
- A working knowledge of electrical engineering will be an advantage
- Ability to relate with senior level management with ease
- Display strong initiatives and ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and occasional long hours
- Solid and demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite skills especially in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A sound analytical mind with the ability to grasp the greater picture with ease Sound presentation skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017 | IBEDC Application Guide and Requirements, Latest Graduates Recruitment at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, Ongoing Graduates Recruitment at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company 2017