ICRC Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply for ICRC Jobs.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is working to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Healthcare in Detention Field Officer
- Participates in the planning and implementation of the objectives and activities of the delegation related to persons deprived of freedom, particularly in the field of health/public health in Nigeria
- Initiate, develop and establish a strong network within the National Prison Service and the Ministry of Health; under the direct supervision of the Detention Doctor
- Strengthen and enhance links with the Ministry of Health (MoH), Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) and other relevant medical bodies
- Contributes to the delegation’s understanding of the prison health system
- In coordination with the Detention Doctor, facilitates and coordinates an appropriate health response in case of emergency/outbreak
- Contributes to the documentation and internal reporting (including indicators and baseline) on healthcare in detention; write reports according to activities performed
- University degree in medicine (qualified medical doctor)
- At least 5 years general medical work experience
- Knowledge and experience of working in Public Health as a qualified Public Health Doctor with at least one year of experience
- Knowledge and experience of working within the Nigerian Ministry of Health (MoH)
- Strong reporting, analysis and summarizing skills
- An individual who works responsibly and autonomously
- Excellent team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills and,
- Networking skills
Job Title: ICT Specialist
- Installs, updates and maintains ICT and Telecom infrastructure of all ICRC offices in Nigeria.
- Ensures existing ICT infrastructure is functional.
- Ensures ICT inventory is updated regularly and maintains adequate stocks levels.
- Ensures that global/country-level policies and procedures are implemented and followed.
- Briefs, advises and trains end-users on the ICRC’s ICT systems.
- Shares knowledge and maintains technical and administrative information updated following internal documentation and reporting procedures
- Support users in backing up and restoring their data as well as in virus detection, removal and prevention
- Assist in monitoring, operation and performance of LAN/WAN connectivity and communication services
- Assist with the administration of staff joining, leaving and/or moving within different sites in relation to the creation and configuration of new computers and services
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent higher education degree in ICT domain (Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer science or similar field. Post Graduate or Master’s Degree is an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, electronics or similar position.
Desire profile and skills:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Capacity to integrate and implement ICRC policies and procedures
- Skilled in the following competencies: Adapting & Learning; Planning, Organization & Assessment; Communication (Ability to express views and ideas); Analysis & Synthesis
- Strong understanding of telecom especially VHF, HF , satellite
Job Title: Accountant II
- Process accounting operations of the Sub-Delegation
- Handles and/or supervises various administrative activities such as hotel management, welcome, premises management in liaison with F&A Manager, Premise Officer and Cashier
- Process data record in the accounting software according to ICRC chart of accounts and procedures
- Propose/develop Internal Control measures and other improvements to the business processes
- Develop control tools/procedures to better monitor expenses
- Acts as a link for HR administrative tasks between the employees, F & A Manager, Head of Sub-Delegation and Administration Abuja
- Ensures that JOS premises are furnished and equipped according to the standard list; follows up and processes the requisitions order linked to furniture or equipment
- Reports weekly on administrative activities to Field Admin ensuring that performed activities are within the standard of the delegation
Education and Experience required:
- University degree in accounting or any relevant field
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Very good computer literacy, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge in double entry-accounting and bookkeeping
Desire profile and skills:
- Rigor, methodical and good analytical skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
- Ability to manage a team and supervise the administration
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about ICRC Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment, How to Apply for International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment, ICRC, ICRC Recruitment, ICRC Recruitment 2020, ICRC Recruitment 2020/2021, International Committee of the Red Cross, International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment, International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment 2020, International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment Guide, International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment Requirements