Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited Recruitment 2019-2020 | See Application Procedures.
Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited Recruitment 2019… This page contains detail information about Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited recruitment for graduates and non-graduate in Nigeria. Explore…
Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited Recruitment 2019
Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Program Manager
- We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization
- You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals
- You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
2. Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
- We are looking for an organized, analytical Administrative Coordinator with exceptional communication and problem solving skills handle office duties and analyze and optimize office operations.
- The Administrative Coordinator will answer and route calls, guide visitors to the appropriate parties, field interdepartmental communications, and perform office tasks, including answering emails, delivering or responding to mailings, and maintaining employee and customer records.
- You will also analyze office processes and policies, develop creative solutions to problems, answer questions, and take part in financial planning and decision making.
3. Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers.
- You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
- The ideal Customer Service Representative will be customer focused, detail orientated, and target driven. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
4. Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
5. Job Title: Finance Manager
- We are looking to hire a Finance Manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Finance Managers are expected to be detail oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills and an investigative nature.
- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Achieve proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
6. Job Title: Project Manager
- We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects.
- You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.