IHS Towers Recruitment for Business Analyst 2018.
IHS Towers Job Vacancy for Business Analyst… IHS Towers is recruiting for Business Analyst. The ideal candidate must possess 1st Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services. Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Reports To: Head, Quality Assurance
- Ensure the identification of business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs; providing accurate, congruent, reliable data and ensuring the information is easily available to internal/external users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand and analyze requirements and develop business intelligence (BI) solutions using underlying technologies;
- Lead and provide technical expertise in the design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance of reporting and analytic solutions;
- Support technical development of complex BI reports, applications, and other tools;
- Perform highly complex data queries and mapping;
- Develop process to streamline and monitor and ensure a high level of availability for all critical reports;
- Assist in updates and upgrades of BI software and determine functionality that should be implemented to improve technical/user experience;
- Assist project sponsors in the interpretation and use of results; ensure that data is understood by users;
- Prepare supporting documentation, reports, and presentation materials.
- Research continuously on more effective ways to improve efficient use of tool and adherence to processes.
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
- Write and submit reports to the Head of Quality Assurance in all matters relating to business analysis.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by Head of Quality Assurance.
- Data Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Solutions Validation
- Computer and Information Management
- Process Excellence
- Business Case Development
- Business Planning and Intelligence
- Financial Modelling
Education & Experience
- 1st Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification would be advantageous
- Upwards of 7 years’ experience in a related field or role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.