International Medical Corps Recruitment 2019 – (Currently Hiring 4 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for International Medical Corps job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application..
International Medical Corps recruitment 2019: Is the International Medical Corps recruitment form out for 2019? This is the hot question asked by many persons who are interested in getting the International Medical Corps latest recruitment updates.
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs.
International Medical Corps 2019/2020 recruitment has been anticipated in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 International Medical Corps Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Medical Corps 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 International Medical Corps form?
- Is the International Medical Corps 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will International Medical Corps Recruitment start?
- I need International Medical Corps updates, etc.
- Is International Medical Corps Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
- International Medical Corps Application Deadline 2019/2020.
The key purpose of International Medical Corps recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a past deal.
International Medical Corps – Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations.
International Medical Corps has been operating in Nigeria since November 2013. It currently has its country office in Abuja and field offices in Kano, Damboa, Dikwa, and Maiduguri where it is implementing emergency Water, Sanitation, Hygiene (WASH) and Protection programs, and also building the capacity of local health systems and structures, ensuring the provision of quality, accessible Nutrition and Health Care.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
♦ Stabilization Centre Nurse
Deadline: 27th September, 2019.
♦ Nutrition Officer
Deadline: 27th September, 2019.
♦ Supply Chain Coordinator
Deadline: Not Specified.
♦ Country Security Manager
Deadline: Not Specified.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the International Medical Corps recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should be addressed to the “Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps” via the e-mail:[email protected]
- Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their e-mail
- Application Letter and Curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise, applications will not be considered.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about International Medical Corps Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for International Medical Corps Recruitment, International Medical Corps, International Medical Corps Recruitment, International Medical Corps Recruitment 2019, International Medical Corps Recruitment Guide, International Medical Corps Recruitment Requirements