Imo International Health Systems Recruitment for Cashiers in Owerri – 2016. Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
Are you seeking a life changing career to meet the Healthcare needs of the great people of Imo State? Imo Health System is coming to town and we are inviting qualified professionals and support staff to become part of the change by applying for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Owerri, Imo
- The candidate will be responsible for daily cash receipt and payments
- Issuance of Sales invoice and receipts to customers
- Prepares daily sales summary report
- Ensures adequate control within the business environment.
- Posting of all accounting transactions; i.e payment vouchers, receipts, invoice, etc
- Maintain a reliable filing system for all accounting records
- Prepare accurate daily report of cash and cheque receipts
- Prepare lodgments, and unit cash position.
- Daily reconciliation of cash with ERP and report same on daily basis.
- Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting, Banking and Finance, and related disciplines @ lower credit.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- Can fluently speak Ibo and English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 1st July, 2016
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.