Indigenous Well Services Company Job Portal 2019
This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Indigenous Well Services Company job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
An indigenous Well Services Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
- Field Engineer
- Well Operations Manager
- Slickline Operations Supervisor
- Coil Tubing Supervisor
- Cementing/Pumping Supervisor
- Electronic Gauge Engineer
- QHSE Coordinator
- QA/QC Engineer
- Supervisor Trainees (Cementing/Pumping, Coil Tubing and Slickline)
- Equipment Operator
- Senior Equipment Operator
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Indigenous Well Services Companyrecruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Indigenous Well Services Company Job Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Indigenous Well Services Company, Indigenous Well Services Company Job, Indigenous Well Services Company Job 2019, Indigenous Well Services Company Recruitment 2019, Indigenous Well Services Company Recruitment Portal, Indigenous Well Services CompanyJobs, Indigenous Well Services CompanyPortal, Indigenous Well Services CompanyRecruitment