Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for ICAN Recruitment.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 as an organization to regulate the Accountancy Profession in Nigeria.
It has over 42,000 members and is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA) and Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA).
In the Institute’s quest for more effective pursuit of its objectives, it seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below in its Research and Technical Education Directorate:
Job Title: Research Fellow
Reports to: The Deputy Registrar, Technical Services
The position is directly responsible for;
- Organisation of Annual Lectures and Programmes
- Functioning as a Rapporteur at the Annual Accountants Conference of the Institute
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Organisation of Budget Symposium
- Driving the process of publishing at east, one issue of the ICAN Journal of Accounting and Finance
- Solicitation of Commissioned papers for financial support by the Institute
- Assisting in generating pre-budget inputs into the Annual Federal Government Appropriation Bill
Education and Experience
- Ph.D with a minimum of five (5) years post-doctoral experience
- Experience in leading, managing and coordinating a broad range of research in line with defined strategic objectives.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Strong research, analytical and reporting ability with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated capacity to work in partnership with diverse groups while balancing the relative sensitivities are also essential competencies for this role.
- Success in this role demands diligence, attention to details, creative and inquiring capacity, strategic mind set, leadership, creativity and proficiency in the use of information technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a copy of current Resume (specifying the position applied for) to: [email protected]
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 23rd November, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, How to Apply for ICAN Recruitment, ICAN, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Recruitment, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria Recruitment 2017