International Committee of the Red Cross Graduate Recruitment 2020.
International Committee of the Red Cross, ICRC, International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment, International Committee of the Red Cross Graduate Recruitment 2020, How to Apply for ICRC Recruitment – See more details below;
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
International Committee of the Red Cross has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the International Committee of the Red Cross application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three referees to: [email protected] Clearly indicate “HR Officer 1 (Recruiter) Abuja” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated).
In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
- NYSC status
- Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Please note that ICRC will not request any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
Eligibility and General Requirements
There are so many requirements to be eligible to apply for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) graduate jobs in Nigeria but below are the general requirements.
- You have to be a graduate of an accredited university and in an accredited course.
- You have to show proof of educational qualifications.
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- You have to possess a minimum of a 2nd Class lower.
- You have to possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have to be able to work with little or no supervision with a high work output
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literary. In the digital world of the living, the importance of being computer literate cannot be overemphasized as computers have permeated almost every facet of work life.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Respect for constituted authority.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about ICRC Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for ICRC Recruitment, icrc careers, icrc delegate, icrc internship, icrc recruitment process, icrc salary scale, icrc traineeship, ifrc jobs, International Committee of the Red Cross, International Committee of the Red Cross Graduate Recruitment, International Committee of the Red Cross Graduate Recruitment 2020, red cross jobs salary