=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
International Rescue Committee Job Portal 2019/2020 – www.rescue.org.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to people affected by war or disaster.
At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Reproductive Health Manager
Requisition ID: req5575
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
The IRC has been present in Nigeria since 2012 when the organization responded to flooding in Kogi state. In February 2014 the IRC moved into Adamawa State in NE Nigeria to provide humanitarian interventions through a multi-sectoral, integrated approach for conflict affected populations. IRC Nigeria now operates a country office in Abuja and field offices in Mubi and Yola of Adamawa State, Maiduguri Monguno and Gwoza of Borno state and Damatru of Yobe State. Currently, IRC Nigeria implements programs primary health care, nutrition, environmental health, women’s protection and empowerment, protection, child protection, education, food security & livelihoods
- The Reproductive Health (RH) Manager is the focal point for the IRC’s Emergency Reproductive Health services in Monguno, Magumeri and Konduga LGAs (Borno State), also to provide technical support to Yobe and Adamawa. The RH Manager ensures that proposed RH interventions are guided by IRC and donor guidelines and are aligned with WPE activities within the Comprehensive Women’s Centers (CWC), and PHC activities in the above mentioned locations.
- He/she reports to the Senior RH Manager and works closely with the RH, Health and WPE Managers in those program sites where he/she will be supporting the RH program teams and activities.
Under the supervision of the Senior RH Manager, the RH Manager is responsible for:
Program support & development:
- Ensuring that proposed emergency RH interventions are guided by guidelines and protocols, including the following services/activities: Family Planning, STIs prevention and treatment, Post Abortion Care, ANC/PNC, Facility deliveries, Emergency Obstetric Care (BEmONC) or referrals for CEmONC, and Clinical Care for Survivors of Sexual Assault (CCSAS);
- Ensure that all stated RH goals and objectives are met, that projects are monitored, and that reports are submitted in a timely manner;
- Work closely with the IRC’s WPE and Health teams at the field level to insure coordinated and integrated activities within the CWCs and mobile outreach clinics respectively.
- Provide technical oversight to field-based reproductive health staff of Monguno, Magumeri and Konduga LGAs (Borno State) in the area of RH, with an emphasis on staff capacity building, supportive supervision and mentorship.
- Supervise the RH Community Mobilization strategy in Monguno, Magumeri and Konduga LGAs (Borno State);
- Work with the M&E team to ensure the smooth running of the M&E system: from data collection and facility level to weekly data compilation reports, databases and analysis of the data to inform decisions and report-writing.
- Assisting the Senior RH program Manager in proposal writing for RH funding opportunities;
- Continuously assessing RH needs and suggesting new projects to address identified unmet needs;
- Promoting a culture of learning whereby lessons-learned and good practices are documented and shared for institutional memory;
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs.
Grants Management & Reporting:
- Manage and oversee all the RH budget lines by means of workplans, spending and procurement plans to ensure that project deadlines are met and targets achieved;
- Participate in Budget monitoring meetings, Grants Opening, Mid-Term and Closing meetings;
- Prepare internal and external reports within agreed deadlines using IRC and donor formats, as required;
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: International Rescue Committee, International Rescue Committee Address, International Rescue Committee Contacts, International Rescue Committee Graduate Recruitment 2019, International Rescue Committee Graduate Recruitment Guide, International Rescue Committee Graduate Recruitment Requirements, International Rescue Committee Recruitment, IRC