Internship Job Opening for Graphic Artist at WhiteChapel & Partners. WhiteChapel & Partners is an integrated marketing communication hot-shop with capacity to design customer engaging brand strategies as wells as architecting truly integrated marketing plans that works for your brand.
With a over 10 years hands-on experience in brand development and revitalisation process, our team of highly skilled specialist, continuously discover unique campaign development strategies that consistently guarantee results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internship opportunity for Graphic Artist
- In this exciting role you’ll have the chance to put your creativity to the test and help shape a successful company’s brand.
- You will have a good understanding of Adobe Suite and have a stunning portfolio to show for it. A degree or relevant experience in a graphic design position is desirable.
- As the Graphic Designer for this role you will also be involved in creating professional designs and layouts for product catalogues, promotional, internal and external documents as well as press materials both in print and online.
- As a result the candidate will be required to manage more than one design brief at a time and work on both print and digital platforms ensuring that designs meet expectations and deadlines.
Additionally, Your Duties Will Involve
- Using an array of design tools including In-Design & Photoshop
- Generating artwork for the company websites and social media channels
- Product Photography – Taking, cropping and processing of all images, maintaining file size to specification guidelines and accurately archiving images to be easily accessed by other departments
- Liaising with external printers and other suppliers
- Liaising with colleagues and managers across the businesses.
- Committed to meeting targets and results driven.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines as required.
- Outstanding organisational and planning ability.
- Excellent written English and communication skills.
- Able to listen, understand and implement a brief
- Recognised Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent is desirable.
- Must be proficient in design for both print and digital.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing finished work and proven commercial results or application.
- Highly creative and passionate with a flair for design and presentation. Self-motivated and enthusiastic, keen learner.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a proven track record of graphic design; although applications from recent graduates with a relevant degree are also welcome. Personality, creativity and a proactive approach is essential
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.