Rovedana Limited Recruitment for iOS Developer 2019.
Rovedana Limited Job Vacancy for IOS Developer… Rovedana Limited is recruiting for IOS Developer. The ideal candidate must possess a bachelor’s or higher degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or related field.
Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
Our portfolio of clients spans across sectors such as hospitality, alternative energy, financial services, construction, entertainment, fashion and lifestyle, transportation, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and FMCG.
We are currently recruiting young graduates from Private Universities to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Developer
- We are currently recruiting frontend user interface/user experience developers with modern mobile and web application development skills to contribute to our application development lifecycle.
- She/he should be able to translate user interface/user experience designs into functioning mobile and web applications using only native technologies of the underlying platforms.
- She/he will be required to work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design and implement the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
- We expect the candidates to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Implement intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UI/UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile and web application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design interpretation skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or related field.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs and functionality to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Intermediate level skills in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines and other mobile platform designs.
You must be proficient in the following tools & technologies:
- Google Firebase
- Google Cloud Firestore
- iOS Swift
- Native iOS Interface Development
- Ionic Cross Platform Development
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to perform source code archology
- Agility and willingness to learn new software, skill and technologies
- Have a GET-IT-DONE attitude
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.