Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 – (1 Positions).
Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020: This page contain a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment, recruitment requirement, qualification and other important information about Janchine Nigeria Limited. Read through carefully.
Janchine Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Janchine Nigeria Limited Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Janchine Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the Janchine Nigeria Limited 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Janchine Nigeria Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- When is Janchine Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2020/2021?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Janchine Nigeria Limited Job Description
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequaled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Quality Control Officer
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Janchine Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply Now for Ongoing Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment, How to Apply for Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Janchine Nigeria Limited, Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements, Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal, Janchine Nigeria Limited Recruitment Requirements