Job in Ibadan for a Business Manager at Resource Intermediaries Limited.
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development.
At Resource Intermediaries Limited, people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
The ideal candidate must have extensive Business Development experience and networks in the South-West Region of the Country. The candidate will be responsible for revenue generation within the region and will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
He/she will identify and develop the appropriate Marketing channel to deliver the company’s Services. The person will be in charge of identifying, qualifying and closing new opportunities to meet and exceed the organization’s corporate objective. The role will also include managing established and existing relationships to ensure maximize incremental revenues from existing customers.
Education and Experience:
Qualification: A good first degree/Equivalent Qualification
Minimum Experience: 3 years cognate experience
- Responsible for identifying, developing, exploring and expanding income generation opportunities for the organization.
- Maintain existing customer relationships, establish new ones
- Proactively manage Client relationships with the organization in the most efficient and effective way
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Review and upgrade Regional business plans and make appropriate recommendations through Chief Business Manager
- Work with HR Outsourcing Groups to identify and meet PUM requirements/needs promptly.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Business Manager.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Identify trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Develop & nurture a network in the South-West Region, which will be of potential financial value to the organization.
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to meet them in the most efficient and effective way.
- Professionalism/Customer Satisfaction
- Business Development Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Budgetary Planning & Control
Cross Functional Competencies:
- Team Working & Cooperation
- Communication and Influencing
- Internal Customer Satisfaction
- PC Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.