CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Job Opening At Microsoft Nigeria For an Engagement Manager in Lagos – 2016.
Microsoft Nigeria – If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engagement Manager
Job Number: 968683
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The MCC Engagement Manager (EM) is responsible for engagement delivery quality and customer satisfaction by structuring and managing deals through completion.
- The Engagement Manager role owns the problem statement from the perspective of the customer.
- This role has the responsibility of assembling the consulting delivery team and ensuring the team both structures and executes on the problem solving methodology correctly and to the agreed budget.
The Engagement Manager (EM):
- Manages engagement risk and delivery quality.
- Establishes the processes to support the engagement, including setting up charge codes, defining the project calendar, and defining deliverable acceptance and reporting procedures. Project initiation also includes validating scope, conducting project kickoff and holding Conditions of Satisfaction (COS) discussions with stakeholders.
- Defines in advance the acceptance criteria for each project deliverable, works with the team to establish delivery dates for each deliverable, and oversees the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria, securing sign-off on each deliverable as defined in the SOW.
- Drives project governance including activities concerning issue escalation within the client organization and internal to Microsoft, change management processes, and addressing concerns raised in quality reviews with Microsoft stakeholders, partners, client stakeholders and respective steering committees.
- As this roles requires covering customer in ESA, the person is required to be based in a country that is part of ESA.
- Tracks the performance of the engagement, the quality of project deliverables and reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan.
- Builds his/her time into engagements as appropriate to allow for mitigation of engagement risk and to achieve the required level of billable utilization set by the business
- Reviews and approves consultant and partner billable hours and expenses each week, and reviews and approves client invoices before they are sent.
- Business Initiation: Lead execution of creating the appropriate Statement of Work, Work Order, and subcontracting agreements that will allow for the formal authorization to proceed with delivery of services.
- Review and provide guidance on customer change requests as they apply to scope of delivery.
- Orchestrate and lead subject matter experts to ensure services delivery is aligned with customer needs and minimizes risk to Microsoft
- Coordinate contractual reviews with various internal stakeholders.
- Determine appropriate life-cycle approach for services delivery, as well as define appropriate Services Delivery Team profile.
- Define customer and Services Delivery team responsibilities.
- Demonstrate keen awareness on inter-dependencies of complex deliverables and their impact to the overall delivery plan.
- Secure technical and project management resources to deliver the solution.
- Assess existing customer IT profile and determine an effective course of action and solution approach to deliver within existing contractual constraints and policies.
- Initiate the engagement with appropriate stakeholder participation.
- Establish and document the Conditions of Satisfaction (COS).
- Recommend appropriate professional services delivery strategies to address customer needs.
Business Monitoring & Controlling:
- Achieve utilization through the effective management and monitoring of the engagement ensuring clear direction to the services delivery team.
- Drive high satisfaction from stakeholders by improving and optimizing delivery status communications.
- Drive operational proficiency by overseeing timely customer invoicing
- Achieve accuracy in team staffing throughout the delivery lifecycle by continually monitoring delivery plan performance.
- Share delivery execution performance (variation from the plan, customer feedback) with overall services community.
- From delivery performance data, provide suggestions on improvements to offerings and delivery processes.
- 5 – 8 years of related experience
- Management by Influence, strong Team Leadership and orchestration.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.)
- IT Implementation (e.g. CMM and CMMI), IT Service delivery and Support (e.g. ITIL Foundation), Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI or equivalent) and Industry-specific certifications (as and if applicable)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Customer/Partner Relationships
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Microsoft Product & Technology Expertise
- Project Management
- Strategic Insight
- Value Selling
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration
- Impact and Influence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.