Job Opening At One Acre Fund 2019 –How to Apply.
One Acre Fund is a nonprofit organization that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.
Headquartered in Bungoma, Kenya, the organization works with farmers in rural villages throughout Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania and recently Malawi.
An exceptional relationship builder and strategic thinker with 5+ years of entrepreneurial experience and a desire to seek out and develop opportunities to serve smallholder farmers in new markets
We currently seek to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zambia Program Associate
Location: Kabwe, Zambia
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
- The Zambia Program Associate’s primary responsibility is to successfully plan and manage projects to support the program to increase in scale and grow in impact for every farm family enrolled.
- They will report to the Country Director, and manage innovations, operations, recruitment and strategy projects on an as-needed basis.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Field Operations: Set annual strategic plan for collecting ~8 million dollar loan portfolio from farmers by the deadline, and manage individual projects to contribute to the goal. Individual projects could include Field Officer trainings, incentives selection and deliveries coordination, or managing a call center to clients behind the repayment targets.
- Innovations: Plan and manage a trial focused on improving impact for each farmer we serve. Examples include facilitating a market access intervention or developing a new agricultural product to offer to farmers to increase diversification.
- Recruitment: Support on sourcing and hiring strong talent for the company as we continue to grow.
Career Growth And Development
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong project management skills
- Language: English required
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Humility. We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- A willingness to commit to living in Kabwe, Zambia for at least two years – this is a long-term, career-track role.
- Excellent judgment in sensitive people issues, management skills, creative problem solving.
- Commensurate with experience
- Health insurance, paid time off
Sponsor International Candidates:
- Yes. Zambia country nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.