Job Opening At School Kits Limited 2016 – Apply Now. School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and complaints. Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to Cross sell and up sell
- Familiarization with organization’s products and advise customers on its availability
- Build positive and productive relationship with clients
- Keep records of sales proceeds at the end of the day
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Present and portray a positive image of the organization, its products and services to clients
- Give regular and timely updates on stock level to the store manager
- Recommend potential products or services to the store manager by collecting customer information
- Work together as a team with other colleagues.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the store manager
- Minimum qualification HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences and Humanities
- Excellent People and Communication skills
- Experience in Retail/ Education sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Experience in Customer service especially in a one-on-one interaction
- Fast learner
- Responsible and committed to task assigned to handle
- Ability to blend into a new environment and work with people of different ethnicity
- Ability to work under pressure especially during the peak period
- Attentive to details
- Ability to Cross Sell and Up-sell
- Certification in Customer Service would be an added advantage
- Resides in Abuja
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.