CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Job Opening for Senior Business Analyst at eHealth Africa. eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information and outbreak response, organize transport of health commodities, streamline clinical procedures, monitor vaccine usage and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Department: Global Health Informatics
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
- As a Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the requirements analysis and documentation, specification, development cycle and execution of a variety of software projects.
- S/he manages the sprint and release process and communicates all changes to relevant stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Discovers, documents, and prioritizes client needs and requirements
- Support Information Systems Manager in developing specifications, timelines and budget.
- Manages prioritization in close coordination with the programmes and engineering teams
- Decides upon release date(s) and content (Release Planning)
- Organizes and facilitates project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other project-related meetings
- Tracks tasks and milestones and reports on the project’s progress
- Support Information Systems Manager in establishing software development processes with the local development team
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements
- Document Business and System processes using UML notation and Case tool like Enterprise Architect.
- Making sure that the recommended solution has a competitive edge.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Acting as an interface between program units, technology teams and support teams
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation.
- Work with technical writers to ensure quality internal and external client-oriented documentation
- Provide end to end solution and design details
- Demos product functionalities for customers and senior leadership.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university in Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field. A postgraduate degree is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on product or project management experience with software products and solutions
- Desirables: UML, SCRUM, MICROSOFT Technologies
- Demonstrated experience to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build product requirements. Ability to identify product improvements that meet organizational and client needs.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications with a strong aptitude for succinctly presenting thoughts and ideas to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational skills and great attention to detail.Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively
- Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.