Job at The Place for a Cleaning / Sanitation Supervisor. The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
The Place recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cleaning / Sanitation Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To supervisor all activities pertaining to upholding the highest standard of sanitation across all user departments and location
- Reporting Line: Reports to the facilities manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all activities and resources with regards maintaining cleanliness
- Coordinate regular training of cleaners
- Coordinate regular and adhoc inspections of facilities to ensure agreed standard of cleanliness
- Produce reports and meet regularly with the cleaners to discuss challenges and chart a way forward.
- Supervise all the cleaners across user department
- Coordinate scheduling and allocation including rotation and seconding of staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc degree
- At least five years end to end cleaning experience in a professional cleaning firm, two of which must be in a supervisory role.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- High level of attention to details.
- Strong supervisory skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.