Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Job Recruitment at L’ecole for Classroom Teacher and Cleaner | 3 Vacant Positions.
Job Recruitment at L’ecole for Classroom Teacher and Cleaner… This page contains detail information about L’ecole recruitment for graduates and non graduates in Abia State. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application.
L’ècolè is a new creche, nursery and primary school located in Umuahia, Abia State. Built to british standard with state of the art play ground facilities for the pupils to learn while playing. It is the first of its kind in the entire Umuahia and Abia State. L’ècolè is passionate about raising global gems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Cleaner
- A young boy who can clean the school premises very efficiently.
2. Job Title: Early Years Teacher
- Early years, or nursery, teachers work in pre-school, nursery and reception classes with children aged between 1-5. They plan and carry out activities in line with early years foundation stage. This involves developing work schemes and lessons plans to motivate children and adopting techniques to help them learn.
- Early years teachers develop the social and communication skills of children, make their learning interesting and secure, build and maintain relationships with pupils, parents or guardians in order to improve the mental psychology of the child and to help the child grow the confidence that will enable him/her participate actively in life.
- Early years teachers record observations and summarise the children’s achievements. They focus on optimum child development and preparation for a successful transition to primary school education.
- At least one year experience in a nursery and primary school would give you an added advantage.
3. Job Title: Class Teacher
- Classroom teachers for nursery and primary school.
- B.Sc, Edu, NCE holders and at least one year classroom experience in a nursery and primary school.
How To Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Interview date will be communicated to you.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.