Job Recruitment at Reliance HMO 2018 and How to Apply.
Reliance HMO, Reliance HMO Recruitment, Reliance HMO Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Reliance HMO Recruitment. See more details below;
Reliance HMO has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Reliance HMO Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Reliance HMO Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Reliance HMO form?
- Is the Reliance HMO 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Reliance HMO Recruitment start?
- I need Reliance HMO Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Reliance HMO Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Reliance HMO Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Reliance HMO
Reliance HMO is a technology driven health insurance company that has integrated technology into every sphere of health-care management. The company started in 2017 with a vision of using technology to make insurance accessible and easy to use.
Available Job Vacancies
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Actuarial Lead, Claims and Analytics
♦ Team Lead, Customer Success
♦ Team Lead, Platform Partnerships
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Reliance HMO recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Reliance HMO Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.