Job Vacancies At Bourbon Offshore 2016 – Apply Now. BOURBON offers the most demanding oil and gas companies a comprehensive range of surface and subsea marine services for offshore oil and gas fields and wind farms, based on an extensive range of latest-generation vessels.
The Group provides a local service through its 29 operating affiliates, close to clients and their operations, guaranteeing the highest standards of service quality and safety worldwide.
Job Title: Master ASD TUG
A leading international player inmarine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clientsworldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services. With this continuous expansion we are looking for career orientated seafarers that are looking to develop a long term career with a leading maritime organization that can offer job and financial security.
Bourbon Offshore Greenmar recruits a Chief Enginer – ADS TUG
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Master has the overhaul command and authority for the navigation and operations of the vessel, represents BOURBON in all contacts with the Charterer and has full responsibility to protect BOURBON interests.
- Command and operate the vessel in a safe and cost efficient manner.
- Responsible for the seaworthiness of the vessel
- Ensure that neither the vessel nor crew facilitate unsafe practices
- Ensure that the vessel and her crew conform to all Company, International, Flag State and Classification Society regulations
- Ensure that there is a smooth operational relationship with all clients
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Supervise officers and crew training
- Train the Chief Officer in all aspects of ships command with special emphasis on maneuvering of vessel
Carry out officers and crew assessments
- Chair the vessel’s Safety Committee Meetings
- Report to the HSE Manager (or according to reporting procedure) any matters which could be detrimental to the safety of the vessel, crew or company property
- Ensure that all paperwork pertaining to accounts, safety, operations and crew is completed satisfactorily and where applicable filed or dispatched to head office in time
- Keep accurate accounts
- Ensure that the Oil Record Book is correctly filled in by the Chief Engineer
- Supervise shore workers carrying out maintenance and/or repairs
- Maintain throughout the contract a good communication with the contract manager as per Bourbon client satisfaction chain
- Line reporting and functional linkage
- This position will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Key skills and behavior
- Persuasion & Leadership
- Organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- He shall be so fluently bilingual that he reacts immediately to a stressed command in English given by THE CHARTERERS rig move master.
- The Master shall be in possession of a valid II/2 STCW License.
- In order to allow us to match your profile to suitable position, please be as accurate as possible when answering the questionnaire.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Bourbon Offshore