Job Vacancy For Clinical Coordinator, AIDS Healthcare Foundation 2020 – Apply Now.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay.
Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Coordinator
Req No: 2015-4323
Job type: Regular, Full-Time
- Amazing individuals working for positive people at aids healthcare foundation:
- Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’ lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Leadership and Management:
- As a manager, he/she oversees medical AHF operations in the State and supports the Country Program Manager to efficiently and effectively deliver quality clinical services in the state/region.
- Ensures that CMEs are conducted in all sites and participates in the facilitation of CME sessions.
- He/she participates in staff need assessment and induction of new hired staff.
- He/she participates in setting performance targets and staff appraisal, disciplining and addressing complaints of employees under his/her supervision.
- Provide technical supports to Prevention and Treatment program and ensure linkage of outreach activities to treatment and care program through well-established processes of patient linkages and service integration
- Attends key technical partners meetings and provides feedback to management through the Country Program Manager.
- Ensure standard quality of clinical services at all AHF supported sites in his/her region.
- Provide periodic comprehensive support supervision report, adhering to the tools provided by AHF
- Ensures effective patient flow in all sites, especially those with high volume of patients and coordinate time motion surveys to monitor performance
- Oversees the timely collection, compilation and reporting of routine and specific data to guide decision making at site, regional and country program level.
- Identify early warning resistance indicators and intervention strategies
- Remain updated on current trends and standards in clinical management of HIV/AIDS and related illnesses
- Participate in the elaboration/monitoring of annual targets and ensure that they are achieved in all regional sites
- Promotes the implementation of standard operating procedures for all activities relating to good clinical practice and ensure functional QI teams are in existence at site levels
- Supervise and implement quality management activities and quality benchmarks monitoring, facilitation of quality assurance and quality improvement sessions.
- Strengthen TB/HIV, PMTCT , ART services through integrated service delivery and provision of quality services in the state program.
- Ensures optimal operations of the laboratory services, including functioning of sample referral networks at regional level
- Provide on-site technical support and mentoring to the field staff and coordinate M&E of the project
- Provides direct supervision and mentorship to doctors, nurses, laboratory scientists, pharmacy technician working in the different facilities in the region to ensure continuous growth and learning
- Ensure timely compilation and submission of monthly drug inventory reports in coordination with the Program pharmacist
- Work with the program pharmacist to ensure that pharmacy operations are in accordance with good pharmacy practices
- Identify and promote operational research at site level and build capacity among the staff in case presentations and elaboration of scientific papers
Participation in AHF Meetings/Committees:
- Management Meeting
- Technical Partnership and stakeholders meetings
- General Staff Meeting
- Medical Staff Meeting
- Meetings with lower health units
- CME activities
- Other meetings as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Must be a medical doctor from a recognizable institution. Additional qualification in Health systems management or public health will be an added advantage
- Experience in planning and budgeting required
- Experience in quality management and assurance practices desired
- Five years medical/health service experience preferred with a sound knowledge of basic medical disciplines to allow for accurate diagnosis and appropriate management of clinical problems.
- Three years or more of recent experience with HIV/AIDS treatment; two years minimum of administration and program management experience with knowledge of clinical protocols and procedures in the management of HIV related diseases.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Proficiency in basic research application like Epi-info, SPSS etc an added advantage
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Basic Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs etc. Proficiency in basic statistics skill for research an added advantage.
- Highest Skills: Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.,) and its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Required to travel to other locations within and other the State.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to provide coverage at other AHF sites upon request.
- Knowledge of excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sensitivity to issues surrounding HIV/AIDS.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about AIDS Healthcare Foundation Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.