Job Vacancy At IROKO Partners Limited 2016 – Apply Now. iROKO Partners Limited is a super fast growing start-up business. We are the fastest growing digital media company offering West African content globally. Our mission is to provide easier access and discovery of quality entertainment content to hundreds of millions of people on devices of their choice. We work across three continents and have offices in London, New York and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial and Management Reporting Analyst
- The Financial and Management Reporting analyst is responsible for the preparation of all management reports, cost analysis, budgets and forecasts.
- He/she must ensure effective and timely flow of financial information for Management decision making to the Board of Directors and Senior Management, and where necessary, external parties such as investors, regulators, tax offices or financial institutions.
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record in the area of Performance management and will be responsible for providing effective and efficient financial advice and support to the organisation and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
- Maintain and improve reporting pack, containing management information on month by month basis, such as, but not limited to variance analysis of actual vs budgeted expenditure for all the group’s reporting divisions
- Maintain and improve the current budget reporting, assist the CFO and Head of Finance with all Board reports including forecasts and performance management reporting
- Evaluate and advise department heads on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new projects/strategies for the business.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, management reports and KPI’s analysis in order to assist the CFO, Head of Finance, the Board and other senior executives in strategic decision making.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the organistion
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of new projects and ventures.
- Monitor costs and credit control for the Group
- Assist in the external audit and tax processes when required.
- Liaising with third parties including auditors and tax consultant.
- Excellent communications skills – the ability to influence and persuade others using appropriate written or oral presentations / techniques.
- Analytical skills – being able to find solutions to complex problems and explain them clearly.
- Ability to supervise and support the work of others and able to balance workload priorities.
- Able to develop management reports
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with peers and employees
- Ability to present information and make recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet and the Tech sector
- Communication & Interpersonal, Leadership, Analytical Thinking Skills
Education and Training
- Master Degree-level education in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification (ICAN/ACCA)
- Advanced Microsoft Office.
- Five to seven years previous work experience in a Senior managerial role within Finance dept, especially in the field of management reporting and performance management
- Experience in cost control, budgeting, variance analysis, KPI reporting and demonstration of long term strategic planning are essential
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of accounting and financial management;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Experience in situations requiring good judgment; professionalism; solid problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Experience of providing financial advice across departments / services in a complex, ‘multi objective’ organisation.
- Evidence of achievement in a finance role, including evidence of innovative use of risk management techniques to assist in the delivery of business objectives.
- Experience of planning, developing and delivering projects in a complex organisational setting.
- Knowledge of African Tech/Media industries is added advantage.
- Analysis & Judgement
- Breaks a problem down into its constituent parts, sees the “wood from the trees” and the relationships between issues.
- Aware of information sources and how to get information needed, seeks our relevant information for problem solving and decision making, consulting with others as necessary.
- Ability to draw sound inferences from the information available; makes use of logic and creates/contribute to imaginative solutions.
Years of Experience
- 5 – 7 Years.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.