=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Jobs for Graduate Representatives in a UK Education Agency in Nigeria. A leading UK Education Agent in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: UK University Nigeria Representative
- First Degree and preferably Masters Degree qualifications from a UK/ USA or other foreign countries will be an added advantage but not necessary.
- Two to Three years+ work experience.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Previous experience in student counseling at an overseas agency/university will be an added advantage.
- Applicants will be liaising with students on a day to day basis so good interpersonal skills and confidence required.
- This position is based in the BCIE office in Victoria Island – Please only apply if you are able to work in this location.
- Proficiency in computer packages.
- Ability to scrutinize student applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] quoting position in the email title.
Note: Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Application Deadline 4th July, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]hoolnews.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.