Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Corporate Sales Executive | Updated.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Corporate Sales Executive: Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Corporate Sales Executive. The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales experience within a travel agent or a tour operator, seeking career development and something a little different. Reap the benefits and utilise your existing travel experience!
In particular you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their travel needs
- Preparing tailor made proposals
- Converting enquiries to bookings to exceed targets and earn commission
- Supporting senior managers with ad hoc projects
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Target new and existing B2B accounts
- Attend networking events with PR/Marketing team and Follow up on leads generated from the events
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience selling travel packages to B2B
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions
- Understanding of market and product
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This vacancy has now been closed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.