Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Customer Experience Project Manager 2018.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Customer Experience Project Manager… Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Customer Experience Project Manager. The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Engineering or Analytic or related field.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for the management of projects in Customer Experience [CXP] aimed at initiating, driving, and supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, as well as leading changes to support CXP strategy, tactics and service leading to ongoing customer experience improvements.
In particular you will:
- Distil customer insights into business recommendations by identifying meaningful customer indicators and trends and by performing root cause analysis to improve the customer experience
- Support projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build the business cases and plans for improving specific customer issues.
- Monitor other key customer-based projects progress and ensuring timely delivery of results.
- Design user-friendly tools, reports, dashboards and KPI’s to be used by management for customer KPI’s
- Identify and prioritize key touchpoints in the journey and design listening posts to capture stakeholder feedback at these listening posts.
- Regularly gather data from NPS surveys and report trends to manager along with insights and observations
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Engineering or Analytic or related field.
- 5+ years in service, operation, project management or process improvement
- Experience in roles which organized aggregated customer data to analyze trends and feedback while developing plans based on emerging customer needs/requirements
- Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional and cross-functional teams
- Track record of on-time, on scope, high quality implementations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical start-up environment
- Professional experience in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- SQL skills desired.
- Advanced skills with Excel desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.