Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Finance Business Partner.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Finance Business Partner… Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Finance Business Partner. The ideal candidate must possess Master’s in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar.
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time
- You will apply a Finance lens and deep understanding of business issues and priorities to form a consolidated view of Jumia Services [Supply Chain Business] performance.
- The role supports the business by translating this view of performance to provide insights for decision making and ensuring financial implications are integrated into strategic plans and also help drive performance improvements whilst maintaining an independent Finance appropriate decision making.
In particular you will:
- Partners with the business stakeholders to analyse financial performance and articulate the underlying delivery of actuals vs. latest forecasts on a monthly and provide recommendations and interventions to drive improved performance.
- Timely processing & update of supply chain costs. Prepare activity/ rate calculation for supply indirect, warehousing and freight
- Analyze and report all variances impacting supply chain profitability
- Review the transfer pricing/ costs charges by concerns & 3rd party suppliers
- Monitor & report slow moving and obsolescent stocks
- Co-ordinate & forecast key supply chain cost drivers that impact the financial catch-up
- Provide accurate and timely costing information and analysis to drive budget tracking & costs control
- Assist CFO to manage annual budgeting of SC components including supply indirect
- Provide finance business partnering to the supply chain team (make, source, plan & deliver)
- Develop savings & profit targets/ KPIs in line with business objectives and action standards
- Provide financial input into supply chain projects
- Identify key areas of opportunities and improvement gaps
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- At least 6+ years experience of related commercial finance and FP&A work experience preferable in a FMCG company
- Finance Business Partnering experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Supply Chain Accounting and Controls.
- Experience in annual strategic plan and business planning.
- Well versed dealing with similar stakeholders from Operations/Supply Chain/Buying.
- Strong Data & Analytics experience – Advanced Excel, VBA/SQL skills required
- Experience with the identification of risks and opportunities in the PnL.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.