Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Jumia started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
1. Job Title: SEO Channel Owner – Jumia Food & Travel
Job type: Full time
Department: Marketing – Performance – Onsite
- Jumia Travel is a hotel/flights booking website that provides travellers with the perfect place/flight they need at the best price from more than 25,000 hotels in Africa and more than 200,000 hotels around the world.
- Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants, and have them delivered straight to their home / office.
- As a SEO Channel Owner, you will be responsible for improving organic search visibility of our not-ecommerce websites (Food/Travel and other services). The successful candidate will support the overall goal of increasing sites traffic and revenue through strategic research, outreach, content creation, link building and execution of these campaigns while assuring each maintains a positive ROI and adherence to quality guidelines by search engines.
In particular you will;
- Design, execute & manage SEO processes, content strategies & link building outreach campaigns.
- Develop & maintain enterprise-level SEO guidelines & training.
- Communicate with management, teammates & affiliate managers on expectations, project timelines, development and goals/results.
- Manage a team of 2-3 SEO Specialists and be accountable for the weekly delivery of their established goals.
- Model the way for our SEO Specialists by demonstrating how to implement an established SEO strategy by “rolling up the sleeve” and actually executing it.
- Work independently on all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, content strategy, social media, outreach and link building
- Manage on-page and off-page SEO efforts by optimizing content, overseeing reporting, conducting regular SEO audits, and pro-actively seeking out relevant link placements on external websites to increase organic rankings.
- Monitor Google Webmaster Tools to identify site issues, such as crawl errors and html suggestions.
- Define SEO IT Roadmap and interact with the IT Teams
- Monitor, track and report on SEO performance and trends.
- Research and stay up-to-date on new developments, trends and technologies within the SEO space.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree from an accrediated university.
- 3- 5 years experience of working independently on all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, content strategy, social media, outreach and link building
- Prior experience using SEO analysis/research tools like Majestic, SEO moz, or similar tools.
- Sound understanding of search engine algorithms and updates such as Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird core search technology – for regular sites, mobile sites and apps.
- Web analytics experience with knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A sophisticated understanding of organic search and content marketing.
- Team building, mentoring and people management skills.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2020, How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2020, JUMIA Nigeria, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2020, Latest Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2020