Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Social Media 2018.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Head of Social Media… Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Head of Social Media. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business required.
Jumia One is a one-stop shop app to fulfil your daily needs in a single click. In ONE place, you can now recharge your phone, pay your bills, order food or a cab, book a hotel or a flight, find your next house or car, shop for the widest assortment of products at affordable prices, read the best blogs, bet online, listen to radio…!
Jumia One also provides a secure payment platform; JumiaPay, created by an international team that is bringing together their extensive knowledge and experience in global payments to make sending and receiving money easier, both for personal and commercial use. One currently operates in Nigeria & Egypt and is set to expand across Africa.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Head of Social Media
Job type: Full Time
- In this position, you will be responsible for supporting Jumia with the development, execution and maintenance of social media engagement, monitoring, reporting, and analysis within the Marketing team.
- This position ensures all social media content and communication is in brand alignment.
In particular you will:
- Develop the local social media strategy for Jumia Nigeria in alliance with the central strategy and group goals
- Plan and execute the social media content and activities calendar to engage online followers, drive conversations and turn followers into recurring customers of Jumia Nigeria
- Lead Social Media executives as well as assign tasks across social media team
- Coordinate cross functional relationships between commercial team, graphic design team, digital marketing and social media team
- Analyze and report social media performance for Jumia Nigeria
- Developing content marketing and distribution strategies with key partners and reporting strategies and progress to senior marketing management.
- Maintain a constant awareness of social media trends locally as well as internationally and incorporate these trends in Jumia Nigeria’s social media content
- Working with the central Marketing and Communications teams to ensure alignment with company-wide best practices and policies
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business required.
- 7+ years of social media and campaign management, publishing, writing and content creation required (brand or agency).
- Success with marketing global brands via social media, transforming creative ideas into successful campaigns across multiple brands and platforms with the ability to deliver results; engagement, growth, brand sentiment, credibility, innovation
- Strong, senior relationships with social media platforms. Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with social scheduling software such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, etc.), their audience and how each platform can be most effectively utilized
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.