Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Inbound Associate, Email 2018.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Inbound Associate, Email… Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Inbound Associate, Email. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/English/Journalism preferred OR equivalent work experience.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Associate, Email
Job Type: Full Time
- As an Inbound Associate, Email, your responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service in a prompt, respectable and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are resolved in both written and verbal format.
In particular you will:
- Provides accurate (90% accuracy rate), timely, and professionally written responses to chats & emails within set guidelines.
- Support customers by responding to inbound email and chat and phone support as needed.
- Interacting with vendors via Emails(Sales Force) to resolve all issues relating to operational performance.
- Consistently ensure world class customer service that fully supports Jumia brand promises in written and verbal format.
- Work independently to make sound decisions and resolve complex customer situations.
- Identify critical customer service issues and report them.
- Achieve all effectiveness and efficiency metrics, including Email Handle Time (EHT), Chat Handle Time (CHT), Chat Wrap Up, Phone Handle Time (PHT), Quality and Voice of the Customer (VOC), Schedule Compliance, and Unavailable time.
- Contributing to good vendor experience by resolving > 90 % of vendor complaints within 24 hours to ensure vendor satisfaction
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/English/Journalism preferred OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of customer service experience (call center experience strongly preferred).
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess exceptional written (ex: spelling, grammar, punctuation) and oral communication skills. Must be willing to provide a writing sample, upon request.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience preferred with professional/work-related email and chat.
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflict verbally and in written correspondence.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and alternate between high volumes of channels (calls, emails, chats).
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.