Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 – (3 Positions).
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020: This page contain a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment, recruitment requirement, qualification and other important information about Jumia Nigeria. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Jumia Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Jumia Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Jumia Nigeria form?
- Is the Jumia Nigeria 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Jumia Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Jumia Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Jumia Nigeria Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Jumia Nigeria Application Deadline 2020/2021?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Jumia Nigeria Job Description
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
Africa is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Chief Operating Officer
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
♦ Head of Commercial Planning – Jumia
Deadline: 31st September, 2020.
♦ Corporate Affairs Manager
Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Jumia Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply Online.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]olnews.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment, How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment, Jumia, JUMIA Nigeria, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Guide, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Requirements