=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Kloverharris Limited Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 – kloverharris.com.
Kloverharris Limited Recruitment Portal 2018… This page contains every single information you need to know about Kloverharris Limited recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Explore…
Kloverharris Limited Recruitment Portal
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1. Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Work with the management team to assess hiring needs and help develop new positions and job descriptions.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, and networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, and employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Develop and manage an onboarding process for the company.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
2. Job Title: Business Development Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver profitable sales growth
- Build key relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Managing and exceeding sales targets set for both new and existing customer’s
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data to track trends in both their profile and usage
- Prospect, convert and maximize sales through new business customers
- Feedback on competitor activity in the marketplace in order to gain market share
- Ensure the CRM system is used to capture all existing customer activity and also records the status of all prospects
- Create and execute bespoke strategies for all major account
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Grow and develop the Car Rental Base brands within the region via targeted marketing activity
- Work with the MD to set and/or negotiate pricing to meet revenue and profitability targets
- Perform sales visits to all key customers
- Carry out product demos to our customers
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Identify potential new customers/revenue opportunities
- Keep up to date with market trends & competing products
- Manage the sales team.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Age range should be between 25 and 35 years old
- Should have 2-5 years work experience in the car rental business.
- Previous Customer Service and Sales experience.
- Strong professional demeanour, interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Requires skills in problem solving, Persuasiveness, sales ability and Judgement
- The ability to maximise performance and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of computer systems
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
3. Job Title: Manager – Supply Chain Management
- Responsible for identifying and screening procurement suppliers, negotiating terms and conditions driving improved supplier service levels, minimizing risk while improving business results.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategic sourcing, procurement, clearing, local/International transportation, deliveries, warehousing and associated logistics services to third party clients
- Identification and Management of Interfaces with International Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Preparation of technical proposal to the clients
- Preparation of Commercial Proposals to clients, as well as analysis leading to such proposals
- Negotiation and Deal Closure with OEMs
- Delivers on cost reduction commitments
- Supports BD in strategic situations
- Expediting and logistics supervision
- Execution of a performance driven supplier management process resulting in structured feedback
- Inventory management
- Compliance to all procurement policies
- B.Sc in Business, Purchasing or related field
- Professional Qualifications CIPS, CIPSN, CILT, ISM, NIPSM, CAPM or PMP (or evidence of aspiration to attain applicable certification).
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a Supply Chain Management Service Role in a third-party contracting capacity
- Demonstrable Project Management Experience a MUST.
- Possess solid computer skills (proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) and experience
- Self starter with excellent business/financial acumen,
- Proficient working with cross-functional teams,
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing risk
- Ability to focus on developing and maintaining long-term relationships with trading partners
- Ability to discuss and work with time-series analysis in forecast data preparation
- Knowledge of the different classes of client inventory in the company’s target market (WIP,MRO, service parts, damaged, and obsolete
- Possesses and demonstrates strong know-how of company service offerings.
- Demonstrates initiative in the development of new methods and solutions which add value to Company Service Delivery
- Able to manage multitudes of projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong business development acumen.
Work Condition /Physical Environment:
- A significant amount of work will be done within the office premises.
Application Deadline: 19th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.