CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019/2020 and Application Process.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organization within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
1. Job Title: Infrastructure Support Officer
Ref #: 146183BR
Service Line: IT
Job Level: Associate/Team Member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Real time monitoring of active network devices and servers. Monitor the Data Centre and Disaster Recovery (DR) site.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Configuration Centre Manager (SCCM).
- Knowledge of VMware VSphere and Microsoft HyperV Virtual environments.
- Knowledge of Veritas Backup Exec.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory / Azure / Office 365 / Exchange Online
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016 operating systems
- Ability to work in cross functional team
- Ability to multitask
- Possess good documentation skills.
Application Closing Date
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria 2019, How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, KPMG, KPMG Nigeria, KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Portal, KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Requirements, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment