=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2019/2020 and Application Process.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organization within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Group Head, Sales
Ref #: IGH234
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Detailed Job Description
- The Group Head, Sales will be required to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Group Head, Sales will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans across all sales channels, hit annual targets, build relationships and understand customer trends.
- Manage and oversee the sales target of sales team in line with the organisation’s annual budget figure
- Plan and direct the day-to-day activities of the sales team working towards the achievement of targets as well as ensuring the efficient utilisation of resources
- Establish a referral network with local businesses and find ways to maximize value from those connection
- Pitch for businesses, prepare proposals and negotiate contracts
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers, for creating business alliances that complement the company’s core competencies and business objectives
- Participate in and lead the sales teams in making sales presentations aimed at securing new businesses across pre-determined locations
- Perform first cut review and validation of project proposals and sales quotations to ensure customer needs and requirements are addressed, and quotations comply with the company’s policies on sales and pricing
- Coach executives on practical strategies and methods for closing sales and managing customer/client accounts
- Conduct (in collaboration with the Project Monitoring Officer) formal after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining overall customer satisfaction as well as ensuring compliance with existing service level agreements with specifiers
- Participate in the planning and implementation of the company’s annual in-house exhibitions and conferences as a deliberate marketing strategy
The Job requires you to have:
- Have a B.Sc. degree in any related field
- Minimum of 15 years’ sales experience with 5 years in leadership role
- Must have a connection and pipeline of prospective clients
- Motivated and with a positive attitude, self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria 2019, How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, KPMG, KPMG Nigeria, KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Portal, KPMG Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Requirements, KPMG Nigeria Recruitment